Monday, December 14, 2009

Windows Xp Key Retrieve How Do I Retrieve Windows XP Product Key?

How do I retrieve Windows XP Product Key? - windows xp key retrieve

I have a hard drive, a custom built PC (no guarantee), which remains stuck in the blue Welcome screen of Windows XP to the same screen. The keyboard shows the system freezes and the mouse is moved anyway ... even if it remains in this state for several minutes with a CD in the drive ... deletes. If the drive is connected to another computer as a slave or secondary drive ... the reader is presented and can see all the files inside. The virus does not appear on the hard drive to the execution or NOD32 Antivirus. I will be your own hard drive and reinstalling Windows XP on the same drive clean, but know in advance ... How can the product key of your copy of Windows XP? There is no product key sticker on the cover or wherever you want, even that question lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment