Sunday, January 24, 2010

Photo Brazillian Wax Hey , Could Someone Please Tell Me What's The Deal With Some People Having A Red Nose On Their Avatars ?

Hey , Could Someone Please Tell Me What's The Deal With Some People Having A Red Nose On Their Avatars ? - photo brazillian wax

This has been frequent, but I remember when I was exploring the slideshow with pictures of the plane crash in Brazil. It was a picture of a woman (supposedly in honor of the dead or protest about the situation of March), which had a red thing in the nose, and I'm sorry, but I firmly believe that.
What is that anyway?

9 comments:

celtic_s... said...

LOL on the diversity of responses,

the only thing that I am over the red nose, Earnest, in Britain we have a specific day of the year is a day of red nose, a major fundraising event for various charities.

war_is_s... said...

I saw these pictures. Those who do not avatars. These were people who were protesting against the registration of the inability of the government of Brazil flight safety by over her funny as "clowns."

Since you've gone too far with the accounts of the suspension, I think fewer people bother to put much time and effort to adapt their avatars, as they before. I do not know you.

Mr. Smartypants™ said...

The first rule of Red Nose Club is that you should never ask why there is a club, red nose.

Warren H said...

I think it has something with 15% of people who do a strange compulsion, as the nature of the annoying Verizon Wireless in their avatars look and feel.

Dull Jon said...

It symbolizes the problem of domestic consumption.

pip said...

Shoe Carnival music?

me.

pip said...

Shoe Carnival music?

me.

liberals... said...

You must be inhaling the same stuff Clinton blowing his nose is always red.

Bunny said...

They are clowns!

Post a Comment