What should the penalty be for abusing Alzheimer's patients, in a nursing home? - minnesota alzheimer
Brianna Larson Broitzman volunteers and Ashton (19/18) only in Minnesota caught. It makes me blood boil to see what people were active, even vital, abused by the punks!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Minnesota Alzheimer What Should The Penalty Be For Abusing Alzheimer's Patients, In A Nursing Home?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I live like half an hour from Albert Lea, Minnesota (where it happened) .. from what I heard so much about.
What she did was so disturbing. I think they should go to the list of sex with, let alone have the ability to always work in health care, community service and / or a prison sentence shortly.
Wow, stop the anger. He used to get the life or the death penalty.
Life mybe 25 or 15 even 2 years may, depending on the sympathy of the jury. Even rehabilitation could be achieved, which is a good thing.
It is terrible what they have done renovations, but it would be a good thing and a couple of years in prison (1 year)
You know, the stupid things that will not repent each with a certain sympathy are likely to regret it now.
I called the jury will find something suitable.
Good question. But I think it depends on a number of factors, including what is abuse?, Who was made, and what remained of the type of injury or damage? and what the policy on abuse? In your example does not tell us what kind of abuse. violent, were they? not deceive the patient? are the wrong medication?
I suggested that measures be taken, but again it depends on what you have done.
Post a Comment