Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Difference Between Alarm And Immobilizer In The Sidekick LX, What's The Difference Between The "Time Traveller" And The "alarm Clock"?

In the Sidekick LX, what's the difference between the "Time Traveller" and the "alarm clock"? - difference between alarm and immobilizer

I recently got a Sidekick LX. I need an alarm clock in my companion, so I looked through the answers here on Yahoo! I read in a reaction, we recommend the Time Traveler awakening. I wonder what is the difference between these two applications?

1 comments:

MediaMan said...

Time Traveler is an application that you can buy time, it shows in different time zones, has an alarm function and is useful for the trip. The Sidekick was not really an awakening, if you can set an alarm, was cured on the calendar as an alternative.
But wait, because it included an over-the updating of the air, the functionality of the alarm clock has. To be fast.

Post a Comment