I need a non-oily self tanning lotion for face!? - non oily fake tan
I currently use loreal sublime glow on the face, but he's too fat to my face. What is a good self-tanning lotion, which I will be a natural tan without a dick?
Moreover, no one had experience with the bronze loreal sublime? Does this in turn can be orange or fake? I want something to me a good tan, is lower, although not always scratched or orange.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Non Oily Fake Tan I Need A Non-oily Self Tanning Lotion For Face!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Jergens Lotion daily gloss on the face
them for the body and face,
but if you buy a bottle in front of [its a bit disappointed not to be smaller than the bottle body]!
Not weight, fat, and very light. works fine!
Post a Comment