Saturday, February 13, 2010

Game Pokemon Moblie With The Game Pokemon Colosseum Can You Get A Master Ball Yearly In The Game?

With the game pokemon colosseum can you get a master ball yearly in the game? - game pokemon moblie

I've tried, my sisters Pokemon game for Game Cube and I suck at it. Then I went on YouTube and saw that someone had a dance teacher in the annual game and I have no idea how to get there. help me?

2 comments:

~Anonymo... said...

I do not think you can even. You get much later in the game. Perhaps the type used AR.

musicgam... said...

The man must have RA. Colosseum won a few years ago, and you only get one Master Ball in the game (offered or sold in a garage) last Saturday. The only way a lot of balls, that master is connected to the exchange Pokemon FR / LG / S / E / R (fire red, leaf green, sapphire, ruby get Emerald) to.

Post a Comment