Does anyone have a twin brother/sister? - brother and sister wrestling
I am 13 years old and has a twin brother. swear constantly visits / hits / kicks, laughs, does it stink in the bathroom, and almost ruined my life. collorbone my fourth year broke into the fight. Can anyone out there, age and sex please tell me things that his twin brother or sister, which has done or not?
Friday, February 5, 2010
Brother And Sister Wrestling Does Anyone Have A Twin Brother/sister?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Years Bros SIS made without binoculars.
I am a girl of 14 years and I have a twin brother
In most cases, we get along very well,
But it's a boy, and he loves to tease me
I continue to like spiders or Embaressed
with friends .. etc.
And please, do not let your brother has you!
This is not good.
I know that my brother has never met.
He never has and never sticks will.He
for me and I stood up to him were the best
and friends were there for each other by
all.
Probley worst of my brother
For me it was very embarssing show Bad
Photos of me when I was little, lol my boyfriend.
I do not know, but someone who is pushing a twin sister who falls on it, around it, and even food that has made the plate.
To The twin has nothing to do with her, are her brothers ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL how!
Post a Comment